Welcome to Peterborough County Bid Opportunities Website
This site allows potential Bidders to create a Bidding System Vendor account. Bidders select commodity codes for goods and services and the Bidding System will notify the Vendor by email of Bid opportunities matching their commodity code selection.
Public tenders, bids and request for proposals are posted on this website.
Bidders are solely responsible for ensuring their Vendor account information is kept current.
For step by step instructions on how to create an Account please refer to the Vendor Guide
If you have questions about a specific bid opportunity please direct your inquiry to the contact person listed in the bid document.
If you encounter technical issues, please contact email@example.com
The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded.
This is a public notification that for the year 2023, the County of Peterborough is a participating agency in one or more procurements conducted by the following cooperative buying group(s):
- LAS - Local Authority Services - (http://www.las.on.ca/)
- SCO - Supply Chain Ontario - (https://www.ontario.ca/page/doing-business-government-ontario)
- OECM - Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace (https://oecm.ca/about-us)
- KCPG - Kawartha Collaborative Purchasing Group (http://www.kcpg.ca/)
- Canadian Collaborative Procurement Initiative (CCPI) (https://gccollab.ca)
Login Create Account